Carbide inserts are suitable for cutting materials and non-metallic materials, also it can be applied to conventional, carbide inserts, semi-automatic lathe, automatic lathe and planning machine to work grooves and operate cutting, etc.
Kente Carbide Company mainly produces Tungsten Carbide Strips & High Strength Braze Alloy Join Tungsten Carbide to Steel Bodies for particular applications. A significant portion of our business comes from manufacturing specialty and customized tungsten carbide strips. We do hope that can work with you to design the best material for actual applications & requirements.
Not only to be a reliable supply source for standard tungsten carbide strips, We can also produce specialized tungsten carbide strips from engineering drawings and recommend the proper grade of carbide for a particular application.
3.High anti press strength
4.Good chemical stability
6.Anti-deformation & deflection
1. Suitable for making cast iron roll and high Ni-Cr roll shaping knife.
2. For the production of stripper, stamping die, punch, electronic progressive die and other stamping die.
3. Suitable for woodworking knife, paper cutter, wear-resistant tools.
4. It can be used for processing steel, stainless steel, titanium, nickel alloy and other materials.
5. It can be used for processing non-ferrous and non-metallic composite castings, work pieces.
6. Suitable for low speed cutting, high speed (high speed steel) cutting and intermittent cutting and other processing methods;